Key Account Manager - Corporate
Mantra Group is a leading Australian accommodation provider, with more than 120 properties in the portfolio under three distinct brands – Peppers, Mantra and BreakFree and over 20,000 rooms across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Hawaii it is never a dull day working with us.
We are looking for a full time National Account Manager to join our dynamic Sales team to manage and grow a portfolio of national corporate accounts based across the New South Wales and Canberra region including working with our TMC and Relocation partners to maximise Mantra Groups opportunities for revenue generation.
Reporting to the Senior Area Sales Manager - NSW/ACT:
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities to ensure successful achievement of acquisition targets through researching and understanding client accommodation needs nationally.
- Actively work with the business development and account management teams of major corporate Travel Management companies to ensure Mantra Group maintains fair market share for its major accounts. Build strong relationships with these agents to ensure new business opportunities are constantly being sort.
- Negotiate with key accounts and specific key market segments on a local and national basis. Actively sourcing tendering opportunities for Mantra Group.
- Establish a high profile across the corporate market segments by maintaining an excellent relationship with clients via sales call patterns and regular communication
- Maintain a comprehensive level of property product knowledge and actively sell all attributes of Mantra Group including Conference facilities and Food and Beverage features.
- Monitor the productivity of national corporate, Tier 2 TMC and Relocation Agency accounts on a monthly basis
The successful Candidate will have:
- Enthusiastic, team focused driven attitude.
- Experience as a BDM or Account Management in a hotel enviornment desired
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects and accounts
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Want to know what it's like to work at Mantra Group? Follow us on Instagram @CheckInWithMG or mantragroup.com.au/careers/