- Are you a leading revenue champion looking for your next challenge?
- Are you an idea's person who can put into action innovative ways to enhance hotel revenue?
Shangri-La Fijian Resort and Spa, Fiji is looking for a Sydney based Revenue Manager to drive overall resort revenue. You will be based at Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney and report to the Area Director of Revenue – Aus & Fiji.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the overall pricing strategy for the hotel
- Formulating the retail pricing structure; providing ongoing guidance on negotiated rates and group pricing
- Effectively managing pricing strategy and inventory across all distribution channels
- Setting guidelines for groups and coordinating management of group business closely with the Sales and Events teams
- Pro-actively identifying low demand periods; implementing tactical promotions and campaigns in cooperation with Sales & Digital Marketing
- Analysing reports and formulating appropriate strategies through use of STR, Travelclick reports etc.
- Effectively implementing and complying with all Company Revenue Management Standards, Policies & Procedures.
- Preparing accurate forecasts using the designated forecast tool, and assisting with the annual budget creation processes.
- Maintaining complete understanding and effective execution of current and new Revenue Management systems and tools.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar Revenue Management role.
- Ability to work remotely and engage with the on property sales and operations teams.
- Ability to lead, detect and develop talent
- Working Knowledge of Opera PMS/ORS, Synexis, Travelclick Channel Management (Ezyield,) Delphi, or similar software programs
- Excellent communication skills, including listening and articulating ideas
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships and communicate effectively
- The role may flexibility to travel
- Full time work rights for Australia.
If you have an eye for detail, the skills to perform and this sounds like the career move for you, please apply by using the link below. For more information about the position, go to www.areyoushangri-la.com.